339Re: [ntb-linux] Re: Wine 1.1.4 Released September 5, 2008

  • Alec Burgess
    Sep 13, 2008
      sisterscape (sisterscape@...) wrote (in part) (on 2008-09-13 at
      17:42):
      > --- On Mon, 9/8/08, Alec Burgess <buralex@...> wrote:
      > I don't use Linux at all but do know that Notetab and other apps
      > programmed in Delphi use some kind of hidden window.
      >
      > If you don't use Linux, what are you doing on a Linux list (even if
      > you do use NoteTab)?? Pretty strange . . .

      I'm on all the Notetab lists (even the accessibility list which hasn't
      had any traffic since it was created - except the auto reminder every
      month Jody set up)

      One of these fine days I'm going to make a serious attempt to get VM
      working and run both Windows and Linux. In the meantime you never know
      where you are going to pick up interesting info :-)