      From: Alec Burgess <buralex@...>
      Subject: Re: [ntb-linux] Re: Wine 1.1.4 Released September 5, 2008
      To: ntb-linux@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Monday, September 8, 2008, 1:34 PM
      I don't use Linux at all but do know that Notetab and other apps programmed in Delphi use some kind of hidden window.
      Usually Delphi apps can be recognized because in Windows a right click on a taskbar button shows only Restore, Minimize and Close options. They are missing the "normal" "Move, Size and Maximize options.

    • Show all 17 messages in this topic