326Re: [ntb-linux] Re: Wine 1.1.4 Released September 5, 2008

  • Alec Burgess
    Sep 8, 2008
      Larry Hamilton (lm_hamilton@...) wrote (in part)  (on 2008-09-08
      at 00:42):
      > Because I was able to minimize it
      once, I assumed that Slackware did
      > not have the problem.
      >
      > So it must be a Wine issue. I can see why I did not notice it on
      > Slackware, since it will minimize once.
      >
      > "'Curiuser and curiuser', said Alice."

      I don't use Linux at all but do know that Notetab and other apps programmed in Delphi use some kind of hidden window.
      Usually Delphi apps can be recognized because in Windows a right click on a taskbar button shows only Restore, Minimize and Close options. They are missing the "normal" "Move, Size and Maximize options.

      It might be worth checking behavior of any other Delphi programs you have to see whether they exhibit the same pattern of regression as Notetab. If so, it might help the Wine developers though I assume they are probably already knowledgeable about this behavior.
      --
      Regards ... Alec   (buralex@gmail & WinLiveMess - alec.m.burgess@skype)

    • Show all 17 messages in this topic