321Re: [ntb-linux] Wine 1.1.4 Released September 5, 2008

    Sep 7, 2008
      I got the sympton on all versions of NoteTab on Ubuntu 8.04 without resorting to donald's ini file.

      What I notices is that when I clicked the minimize button, NoteTab kept creeping up the screen. On Pro, it hid the extra title bar with a cancel button. If I maximized and exited, when I restarted NoteTab, it did not start out maximized.

      This is not really an issue for me, as i either ALT+TAB between programs, of use the multiple workspaces to group my current tasks. However, I can see where this can be a problem.

      I do not see a way around it until the issue is resolved with a future update of Wine. If minimizing is critical for you, then as Sisterscape suggests, you will want to go back to Wine 1.0.

      I will have to test this on Slackware and Debian. Since I do not often minimize apps, I have not run into this before.

      I will add this to the NoteTab WineHQ pages once I have had a chance to try them on Debian & Slackware.

      Larry Hamilton