317Re: [ntb-linux] Wine 1.1.4 Released September 5, 2008

    Sep 6, 2008
      I got Wine 1.1.4 and downloaded and installed Light, Std Trial, and Pro Trial.

      All installed just fine. In all of them I was able to copy & past text with no issues. the Light and Std versions do not appear to have any issue with the cursor at the top & bottom of the edit window, i.i. when adding lines via ENTER.

      Pro still has the issue with lines being added at the bottom of OTL and TXT files and the sursor not appearing to move. I found that it does work on temp files that have not been saved yet.

      Still have the issue where you have to click and drag off a library on the library bar to change libraries.

      It is good to see that te trial versions all work, for those that want to try on Linux before they buy.

      Larry Hamilton