297NoteTab 5.7b Standard & Pro Update Issues

    Aug 13 6:20 PM
      I have successfully updated NoteTab to 5.7 for all versions on Windows
      XP Pro & Home and Slackware 12.0 running Wine 1.1.2.

      However, on my Debian box, running Wine 1.1.1, Pro and Standard keep
      asking is a download manager is taking over, which there is none, and
      the download fails.

      This is NOT an issue with NoteTab Light, so I suspect that it is
      something with the anti-cracking features in Pro & Standard.

      If anyone else has an issue updating Pro or Standard, please let us
      know which Linux distribution and version of Wine.

      Larry Hamilton