274Re: [ntb-linux] Re: Launching document in Firefox

    Jul 1 7:27 PM
      Honestly, I've never used the clipbar. I've always worked from the menus in the left pane. If I could combine clips from HTML and CSS etc into ONE bar I might use it. I'd get rid of all those deprecated attributes like <b> for starts. Is there a way to merge/edit them?

      If Lee can do drag the clip I don' know why I can't. Bummer . . .