269Re: Launching document in Firefox

    Jul 1 4:31 PM
      > I have to say, for over a year, I either had another FF running
      under Wine or just did a "Open File" in FF to view the file. I had no
      idea we could get it to work with the Linux system. This is great!

      Yes, NoteTab can interact with many other programs. For example, the
      option to open the active document in another program via the Tool
      menu or CTRL+T. It is not working for some reason with Mousepad, the
      basic text editor used by the XFCE window manager. I thought it was
      working before, but while it opens the program, the text is not there.

      NoteTab's clip commands related to scripting also work for Bash/cli
      commands, however, I have not been able to capture the output of a
      bash command yet. It may not be possible to capture the output of a
      Linux command line directly via a clip command, so it may have to be
      piped to a file. I just got the syntax right last night to get it to
      display a command in a terminal.

      I'll try to wrap up my Linux clips/libraries later tonight. I had to
      bring some work home to help get something out to a client on time, so
      if that doesn't take too long....

      I'll see if I can figure out why I cannot get your version of the
      Firefox launch path to work. It would be good to have a single and
      simpler version.