267Re: [ntb-linux] Re: Launching document in Firefox

    Jul 1, 2008
      I'm using Ubuntu 7.10 and FF 2.0.0.14. The original line you had appended a bunch of stuff together:

      file:///home/lee/.wine/drive_c/home/lee/Jupitermedia/Testing/test.htm

      When I made that change, it worked fine.

      I have to say, for over a year, I either had another FF running under Wine or just did a "Open File" in FF to view the file. I had no idea we could get it to work with the Linux system. This is great!

      Lee

      On Tue, 01 Jul 2008 05:09:24 -0000 "lm_hamilton" <lm_hamilton@...> wrote:

      | Lee,
      |
      | I tried your variation, but it did not work for me. You're using
      | Ubuntu, correct?
      |
      | What version of Firefox?
      |
      | I got to working on my Linux clip library, but it was a late start,
      | and I need to be able to function at work. I made some progress on a
      | half working clip, but still a few snags. I'll post what I have once I
      | get more time to clean it up.
      |
      | Larry
    • Show all 18 messages in this topic