260Re: [ntb-linux] Launching document in Firefox

    Jun 29, 2008
      Thanks! But I don't really know what to do with this (other than change the user name) - where do I put it and will it work when I click the launch icon? Sorry, very clip challenged even after all these years using NoteTab.

      I'll go stand in a corner now . . .