226Re: [ntb-linux] NoteTab Pro works with Wine 0.9.60

    Apr 30 12:43 PM
      Actually, I think that I'm going back to Ubuntu 7.10. The new version has really screwed-up a lot of things, added too many new things, and needs too many workarounds. (I hope this is not a trend.)

      Anybody tried NYP under "CrossOver"?

      Lee

      On Wed, 30 Apr 2008 14:10:34 -0400 Lee Underwood <leeu@...> wrote:

      | I'm afraid that if it doesn't get any better, I'll have to abandon NTP, except when running it under VB. It's a shame it's not being ported over to Linux, seeing that looks like the way many people are going, especially developers.
      |
      | Lee

    • Show all 11 messages in this topic