225Re: [ntb-linux] NoteTab Pro works with Wine 0.9.60

    Apr 30, 2008
      Thanks, but aside from not displaying the "0" it doesn't do anything. In fact, running NTP under Wine now whitewashes portions of the bar at the bottom of my screen. I have to mouseover everything but even then the bar is still white.

      I'm afraid that if it doesn't get any better, I'll have to abandon NTP, except when running it under VB. It's a shame it's not being ported over to Linux, seeing that looks like the way many people are going, especially developers.

      Lee

      On Wed, 30 Apr 2008 06:55:34 -0700 (PDT) sisterscape <sisterscape@...> wrote:

      | FYI, was poking around on the Ubuntu Wine forum and found this thread
      | on the 00000000 errors -
      | http://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?t=772663

    • Show all 11 messages in this topic