221Re: [ntb-linux] NoteTab Pro works with Wine 0.9.60

    Apr 27, 2008
      Terminal spat out similar warnings here but ended with "wine updated
      successfully" as yours did.

      I have been testing some more. In addition to the maximize not working
      directly, a small one px white artifact appears center screen when
      NoteTab is minimized. Very annoying.

      I'm going to install on a spare box next and see if that makes a
      difference (as opposed to VirtualBox).

      Be a better friend, newshound, and