219Re: [ntb-linux] NoteTab Pro works with Wine 0.9.60

    Apr 27, 2008
      I ran wineprefixcreate and received the following:

      preloader: Warning: failed to reserve range 00000000-60000000
      preloader: Warning: failed to reserve range 00000000-60000000
      err:dosmem:setup_dos_mem Cannot use first megabyte for DOS address space, please report
      preloader: Warning: failed to reserve range 00000000-60000000
      err:dosmem:setup_dos_mem Cannot use first megabyte for DOS address space, please report
      preloader: Warning: failed to reserve range 00000000-60000000
      err:dosmem:setup_dos_mem Cannot use first megabyte for DOS address space, please report
      err:dosmem:setup_dos_mem Cannot use first megabyte for DOS address space, please report
      preloader: Warning: failed to reserve range 00000000-60000000
      err:dosmem:setup_dos_mem Cannot use first megabyte for DOS address space, please report
      err:alsa:ALSA_CheckSetVolume Could not find 'PCM Playback Volume' element
      err:alsa:ALSA_CheckSetVolume Could not find 'PCM Playback Volume' element
      fixme:mixer:ALSA_MixerInit No master control found on CA0106, disabling mixer
      preloader: Warning: failed to reserve range 00000000-60000000
      err:dosmem:setup_dos_mem Cannot use first megabyte for DOS address space, please report
      Could not load Mozilla. HTML rendering will be disabled.
      preloader: Warning: failed to reserve range 00000000-60000000
      err:dosmem:setup_dos_mem Cannot use first megabyte for DOS address space, please report
      /home/lee/.wine updated successfully.

      Anyone know what any of that means?

      It still doesn't show in the alt=tab window. Unfortunately, I'm too deep into Heron now to turn back. Yeah, I'm a bit disappointed at the people at Mozilla. People reply on the addons, they should have made sure it was compatible with the main ones before releasing it. I bit tick off at them, I am.

      I'll see about getting a newer version.

      Lee