218Re: [ntb-linux] NoteTab Pro works with Wine 0.9.60

    Apr 27, 2008
      Something is still not right with NoteTab. Hard to tell whether it is
      Wine, Hardy or VirtualBox. Bummer . . .

      NoteTab now minimizes but won't mazimize from the panel tab. It will
      maximize if I click the desktop icon even once THEN the panel icon.
      Very strange. Needs more testing.

      Also not too thrilled about Firefox Beta 3. It screws up my addons
      etc.

      Looks like I'll be sticking with Gutsy for a while since everything is
      working.

      Sister

      > Am in the process of downloading right now . . . it's going to take a
      > while.
      >
      > Lee, try using the method in the link below to get 0.9.60. From your
      > report, it seems that 0.9.59 is still broken in Hardy.
      >

      > --- donaldhines <tr6vb6z02@...> wrote:
      >
      > > I upgraded to Ubuntu 8.04 (Hardy Heron)
      > > and installed Wine 0.9.60 using the instructions on this page:
      > >
      > http://www.ubuntu1501.com/2008/04/installing-wine-in-hardy-heron.html
      > >
      > > And, Tada! Notetab works again!!!!
      > >
      > > It still has problems, every time you switch to another desktop the
      > > window maximizes to larger than the screen size. BUT, at least
      > there
      > > is a button for notetab pro in the panel again.

      Be a better friend, newshound, and