204Re: [ntb-linux] Wine 0.9.59 Issues

    Apr 15, 2008
      I think you may be on to something suggesting Gnome as the culprit. I
      have an Xubuntu install on another box and when I get the time I'll
      download Wine and test.

      I actually got the download late last night (early morning) via the
      Help > Check for Updates link. Seems to have worked fine.

      --- Larry Hamilton <lm_hamilton@...> wrote:

      > Sister,
      >
      > I wonder if it is a window manager issue. I run XFCE
      > on Slackware. Perhaps it is a Gnome issue? Perhaps try
      > running a different window manager.
      >
      > Slackware does not come with Gnome out of the box, but
      > I can try running KDE.
      >
      > To update NoteTab, just use the auto update option
      > when you are online.
      >
      > Larry
      >
      > --- sisterscape <sisterscape@...> wrote:
      >
      > > OK. I thought I'd give it another try. I did a
      > > complete uninstall,
      > > disabled Compiz, renamed my .wine directory and
      > > rebooted.

      Be a better friend, newshound, and