      From: Sister Says
      Date: Sep 21, 2007 2:38 PM
      Subject: New NoteTab - Linux list

      A few days ago, I gave another try at getting NoteTab to play nice in
      Wine. Some things work. Some don't. It was pretty frustrating.

      I was whining over on the NoteTab list (there are several Linux users
      over there) and TPTB decided there was enough interest to start a new
      NoteTab list dedicated to getting it to work on OS other than Windows.
      This is very exciting news as even though Screem works pretty well,
      it does not have all the functions that I occasionally use.

      I'm hoping that the gathering of minds on that list will manage to
      work out a lot of the bugs. And who knows . . . if there is enough
      interest, Eric might decide to code a Unix version!

      I know that there are several people on this list who have used
      NoteTab so I thought this list might be of interest to them. You can
      find it here:

      From: Joe Barr
      Date: Sep 21, 2007 4:01 PM

      Thanks for the suggestion. One of our editors says that he has used
      NoteTab in Wine without problems, so I am guessing Sister may be
      putting
      more tests to NoteTab than he does. Maybe if she can describe the
      problems she is having, we can sort it out and do a story on the
      effort.