194Re: [ntb-linux] Re: [wine] New Wine 0.9.58 Released

    Mar 28, 2008
      I just added 5 new posts to a web page and the end-of-line garbage only
      happened once. The 'empty frame' thing still happens but not as often.
      Since I'm not doing a lot these days, I can live with the quirks.

      I'm going to be putting together a new Linux-only box probably in May
      after Hardy is released. It will be interesting to see what happens on
      a clean install.

      OFF TOPIC . . . Can we talk hardware? I am going to recycle the two
      250GB SATA drives, USRobotics modem, CD/DVD-RW and NIC from my current
      box. So I'll need a case (really liking this one -
      http://www.antec.com/us/productDetails.php?ProdID=94002), motherboard
      (since my current ASUS needed replacement TWICE, I'll probably go
      Intel), processor (Intel), video card (nVidia) and memory. I'm think
      I'll do RAID 0 for backup. Any suggestions?

      --- Lee Underwood <leeu@...> wrote:

      > Just found out I can run clips in 0.9.4 but I had to reload the .clb
      > and .ctb files from Windows. Strange ...
      >
      > The upgrade just spits out too much garbage at the end of the line
      > many times when I cut and paste.
      >
      > Lee
      >

      > On Fri, 28 Mar 2008 09:08:15 -0400 Lee Underwood <leeu@...>
      > wrote:
      >
      > | Ever since I downgraded to 0.9.4 I can't run clips. I have had to
      > use NTP in VirtualBox, it's the only way I can use it now.
      > |
      > | Well, hopefully one day ...
      > |
      > | Lee
      > |

      > | On Fri, 28 Mar 2008 02:51:16 -0000 "lm_hamilton"
      > <lm_hamilton@...> wrote:
      > |
      > | | The Slackware package or Wine 0.9.58 finally came out.
      > | |
      > | | It did not fix the display issues I have at the bottom of
      > outlines.
      > | |
      > | | Text (txt) files are still ok.
      > | |