193Re: [ntb-linux] Re: [wine] New Wine 0.9.58 Released

    Mar 28, 2008
      Just found out I can run clips in 0.9.4 but I had to reload the .clb and .ctb files from Windows. Strange ...

      The upgrade just spits out too much garbage at the end of the line many times when I cut and paste.

      Lee

      On Fri, 28 Mar 2008 09:08:15 -0400 Lee Underwood <leeu@...> wrote:

      | Ever since I downgraded to 0.9.4 I can't run clips. I have had to use NTP in VirtualBox, it's the only way I can use it now.
      |
      | Well, hopefully one day ...
      |
      | Lee
      |

      | On Fri, 28 Mar 2008 02:51:16 -0000 "lm_hamilton" <lm_hamilton@...> wrote:
      |
      | | The Slackware package or Wine 0.9.58 finally came out.
      | |
      | | It did not fix the display issues I have at the bottom of outlines.
      | |
      | | Text (txt) files are still ok.
      | |
      | | Oh, well.
      | |
      | | Larry
      | |
      | | --- In ntb-linux@yahoogroups.com, "lm_hamilton" <lm_hamilton@...> wrote:
      | | >
      | | > Wine 0.9.58 was released today.
      | | >
      | | > It is not yet available as a Slackware package, so I cannot test it.
      | | >
      | | > There are a lot of Richedit fixes. This will affect NoteTab Light and
      | | > Standard, hopefully for the better.
      | | >
      | | > There are also a lot of bug fixes, see this link for details:
      | | > http://winehq.org/?announce=0.9.58. I am not sure what all the
      | | > shorthand means, but perhaps it will help some odd issues.
      | | >
      | | > I'll update once I can download.
      | | >
      | | > Larry
      | |
      | |