108Re: [ntb-linux] [wine] Themes in Ubuntu - Via LifeHacker

    Jan 7, 2008
      I have the 0.9.52 update and still no changes. I still have the cursor problem at the top and bottom. Just learning to live with it, I guess.

      Larry, could you run down your winecfg set-up one more time, including dlls? That "might" help.

      Lee

      On Mon, 7 Jan 2008 10:25:56 -0800 (PST) sisterscape <sisterscape@...> wrote:

      | Ever since I reinstalled everything on Wine 0.9.51, I haven't had one
      | glitch. That's without any tweaking of winecfg. (Hope that doesn't jinx
      | things!)
      |
      | Everything is still running smoothly after the 0.9.52 update too.

    • Show all 10 messages in this topic