Re: Embedding...

  • Lynne Pitts
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 10, 2000
      At 07:24 AM 10/9/00 +0000, you wrote:
      > I want to refer to a web page (called, say, tomorrow.htm) from a number
      >of other pages so that the contents of tomorrow.htm are incorporated
      >seamlessly in the page which is calling it ... in other words I don't
      >want just to link to tomorrow.htm.

      The 'easy' way is Server Side Includes, aka SSI; you must of course be
      running (or hosted on) a server that supports them. Personal Web Server
      (PWS) for windows folks (comes with Front Page; can be downloaded from
      Microsoft) can be used to test the effect.

      Check these links for the scoop:
      http://bignosebird.com/ssi.shtml
      http://bignosebird.com/sdocs/include.shtml

      Regards