XHTML support

  • Greg Chapman
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 9, 2000
      I've just got round to revisiting the HTML Tidy site and picked up the latest
      version. That led on to me realising that I should now be creating my new
      material in XHTML 1.0 rather than HTML 4.0.

      I'm still using NoteTab Pro v4.2/np and its libraries all have upper case tags
      and various dialogues include HTML 4.0 deprecated attributes. I know I could
      re-write them all, but why re-invent the wheel.

      Does v4.3 do a better job or has anyone out there got a set of libraries and
      toolbar buttons set up for XHTML 1.0? Links please?

      Greg