RE: Text Justification

  • Przemyslaw Jackowski
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 3, 2000
      Hi All,

      I read postings in this group with some delay (I'm so busy guy, yeah, yeah
      :-) so I'm answering now on subject mentioned some time before (I scanned
      follow-ups and found no ultimate answer; if there was one, however, don't be
      mad at me). The hint that works: place space before the closing </P> tag.
      Works pretty well for NS (IE doesn't need it), also with CSS. Hope it helps.

      Regards
      Przemek Jackowski