Re: [NH] HELP ME PLEEEEEEEEASE !!!!!!!

  • Lotta
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 29, 2000
      Hang in there John! Tranquilizers coming up! ;-)

      I'm no Frames expert. BUT... If your image is a true background image, i.e.
      not too large and tiles nicely, I would suggest that you simply specify the
      same background image for both files. If the image is not gigantic it
      should work. I just tested with a gif as large as 180x250. To my surprise,
      and properly due to divine interference, it was seem less. I would have
      thought that image was too big.

      If you have a really big image that is not supposed to tile, I have no
      idea. You need stronger drugs than mine :-(

      God luck!

      Lotta