Re: [NH] Subject: HTML Clip bar bitmaps

    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 21, 2000
      Hi Stephen,

      >I've been thinking of re-doing my clipbar icons. Some of the
      >ones I created are OK, but some of them I can't remember what
      >they were for. (Thank God and Eric for tool-tips) If anyone sends
      >me a list of icons they need, I'll add them to my list and when I
      >get done (whenever that is) I can make them available.

      Perhaps I will send you my collection and we can so some kind of
      joint project/collection.

      I am going to need a design a CD label for NoteTab 4.83 when it
      is released because it will no longer fit on a floppy disk since
      we are switching back to a non-compressed executable
      (NotePro.exe, NoteTab.exe). I might get with Eric and see if he
      will let me have another contest to give away free software to
      the winning design (and perhaps for those that show they did
      indeed put a lot of effort into it). I can do it, but it is
      always nice to see other people's work and ideas. The CD will
      not only have NoteTab and dictionaries/thesaurus, but include
      MailBag Assistant Trial 2.0 and Album Express.

      Thanks!
      Jody

      Clean-Funnies: click and send...
      mailto:c-f@...?subject=Subscribe