Re: [NH] Replace MS Notepad

  • Eric G.V. Fookes
    Message 1 of 15 , Sep 18, 2000
      Hi Ken,

      >About 2 weeks ago I sent both you and the "E-Man" a private message asking
      >whether or not you had an affiliate program going or not. Neither one of
      >you responded.

      I'm really sorry about that. I do remember your e-mail and have it marked
      in my mailer as "Important, needs a reply". Unfortunately, I have about 250
      other messages in my mailbox with the same status (some, I'm embarrassed to
      say are many months old). When this happens to anyone, and you feel you
      really need a reply, please send your message again. Those who show their
      determination with me usually end up getting a reply quicker than others.

      Concerning affiliate programs. No, we currently haven't got anything like
      that set up. Basically, it would usually cost me more time than it is worth
      (I've tried three or four times in the past and it was a complete waste of
      time for me). However, I am hoping to arrange something with RegNow that
      would enable them to handle affiliate programs for me.

      As you can gather from this e-mail. Time is the resource that is causing me
      the most trouble.

      Regards,
      Eric Fookes
      Support NoteTab by casting your vote at ...
      http://www.zdnet.com/downloads/sia/pchoice.html
      (specify NoteTab Pro, Std, or Light)

      .
      .