[NH] Re: GEDCOM-2-ASCII conversion clip?

  • Lawrence M Hamilton, Jr.
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 19, 1999
      I have been researching GEDCOM format in my spare (what's that?) time.

      GEDCOMs are text files with record descriptor information. I have not got
      a full understanding of it yet. I would like to understand them well
      enough to make a clip to generate html pages from it.

      There are many free and innexpensive programs on the web that can
      generate html from GEDCOM, but I have not heard of any that do database
      or ASCII files.

      With my schedule the way it is, it will be a minimum of several weeks
      until I have much time to look into this. When I get something, I will
      post...

      Larry Hamilton, Jr. lmhamilton@...
      http://www.HamiltonGenSociety.org/
      My Web Site: http://members.tripod.com/notlimaH/