Re: [NH] HTML Dictionary

    Message 1 of 8 , Sep 3, 2000
      Hi Phil and Others,

      >I want to add my nickels worth on these ads at the TOP of the
      >page. I don't like it at all. They are OK at the bottom, but
      >these at the top are a nuisance. Are they really possibly virus
      >spreaders besides?

      To be honest with you, no. That is, not any more than clicking
      on any link in eMail or on the Internet.

      In Jesus' Love,
      Bro. Jody Adair
      Prov. 3:5-7; 4:23

      Behold, I send you forth as sheep in the midst of wolves:
      be ye therefore wise as serpents, and harmless as doves.
      Matthew 10:16

      (o o)
      oOOo-(_)-oOOo

      http://www.sureword.com/kjb1611