NoteTab Pro

  • phil
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 3, 2000
      I am trying to expand my understanding of all the features of NTB, and
      listening to you guys go around about things I don't understand really
      helps.

      I have improved my use of NTB three or four ways today.

      Notetab Pro is about the best working software I have ever bought. I wish
      Win 98 worked as well. And I like Windows.

      Keep up the good work Eric, (and whomever contributes.) Great products
      need to be told they are great once in a while.

      Phil E