Re: Links to files on tool bar

  • Pierre Johnson
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 3, 2000
      Adrian's solution to the problem mentionned in my first message is
      perfect. Thank you very much for "fiddling around". You can just add
      the following element to the HTML clipbar 1:
      "HTML","Hyperlink find","cbrepost.bmp"
      I think this clip should be standardly added to the HTML clip, and
      the clipbar when they are updated.

      I haven't have better than this bmp image for this clip. If anyone
      has a more appropriate one, please send it over to me.

      Pierre

      --- In ntb-html@egroups.com, Adrian/ Rosemary Worsfold <change@f...>