Genious Alert

  • phil
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 3, 2000
      I am trying to make a link to a specific part of my web site. I have a
      place,
      on my site, for people to go to purchase my book. When they are done,
      the Credit Card Co. returns them to my site.

      The return link was written by me (several times-all wrong) and then one
      that
      worked, but to my first page. The buyer was reading on the second page when
      they left to spend their money.

      I only have two pages. One is "index.html" and the other is
      "question.html".
      Index comes up first, and then an "A href" takes them to "question".

      I would like the people to return to a GIF that is 25% down that page,
      called
      "CC10.gif".

      Can this be done?

      By an OF? (I am old, figure it out.)