RE: [NH] hyper link printing

  • Grant
    Message 1 of 11 , Sep 3, 2000
      Where did that curly go? I thought I just pasted from notetab to outlook. I
      musta deleted somehow

      > @media print
      > {
      > div
      >

      > display: none;
      > }
      > }

      of course it should read

      @media print
      {
      div

      display: none;
      }
      }
    • Grant
      Message 2 of 11 , Sep 3, 2000
        > Where did that curly go? I thought I just pasted from notetab to
        > outlook.

        This must be some wierd outlook formating thingy. I checked my sent box and
        the sent item looks ok but when I receive imy post the opening curly bracket
        after the div is not there.
        I'll try a different tack

        @media print{
        div{
        display: none;
        }
        }
      • Grant
        Message 3 of 11 , Sep 4, 2000
          > Somebody please post when the final of NS6 has been released if
          > it has not already in which case, let us know. ;)

          I'm testing on ns6 preview release 2.
          I think the final release is some time of.

          I've also created netscape 6 version of the color picker.
          Apart from the layout, It was pretty easy and only reqired me to change a
          non-standard ie specific
          event-handler "onpropertychange" in the select objects to the standard
          "onclick".
          http://www.markup.co.nz/colorPicker/back_to_font_netscape6.htm
          This also works for ie but is less fun as the ie specific version. When
          the focus changes from one option to another in ie this triggers the
          "onpropertychange" in the select object so in ie you can dynamically change
          the display text via the wheel or up-down keys.

          Anyway if it's going to this easy to create dynamic pages in both ns6 and
          ie5 then the sooner ns4 is sent to the dustbin of history the better.