RE: [NH] HTML Dictionary

  • Grant
    Message 1 of 8 , Sep 3, 2000
      > "Tag" refers to the characters we use to signify an "Element."
      >
      > In HTML, a paragraph is an element. <P> is the opening tag for
      > that element,
      > and </P> is the closing tag. The element is the whole thing: <P>text</P>.

      Ok stop there. whoa stop!! Good enough. Right o bye bye.
      Message 2 of 8 , Sep 3, 2000
        Hi Michael and All,

        >GET A NEXTCARD VISA, in 30 seconds!
        >Apply NOW!

        No thanks - if we click on the links in the ads that are *on the
        top* of the posts we might get a virus that will wipe out our
        whole hard drive or they might search our hard drive for personal
        data. I think *all* the eGroups lists should know that! The
        risk was probably not very high when they are *on the bottom* of
        the post. ;)

        >"Tag" refers to the characters we use to signify an "Element."
        >
        >In HTML, a paragraph is an element. <P> is the opening tag for
        >that element, and </P> is the closing tag. The element is the
        >whole thing: <P>text</P>. Or, in object-oriented perspective,
        ><P>text</P> is an "instance" of the sorta neoplatonic-ish form
        >which is the pure, unsullied object not yet tainted by time and
        >matter. Or you, for that matter. Maybe I fit in there, too.

        LOL, I must go with Grant as well.

        http://www.sureword.com/notetab

        The NoteTab and Html List...
        mailto:Ntb-html-Subscribe@...
      • phil
        Message 3 of 8 , Sep 3, 2000
          I want to add my nickels worth on these ads at the TOP of the page. I don't
          like it
          at all. They are OK at the bottom, but these at the top are a nuisance.
          Are they
          really possibly virus spreaders besides?

          Phil E.

          Message 4 of 8 , Sep 3, 2000
            Hi Phil and Others,

            >I want to add my nickels worth on these ads at the TOP of the
            >page. I don't like it at all. They are OK at the bottom, but
            >these at the top are a nuisance. Are they really possibly virus
            >spreaders besides?

            To be honest with you, no. That is, not any more than clicking
            on any link in eMail or on the Internet.

            In Jesus' Love,
            Bro. Jody Adair
            Prov. 3:5-7; 4:23

            Behold, I send you forth as sheep in the midst of wolves:
            be ye therefore wise as serpents, and harmless as doves.
            Matthew 10:16

            (o o)
            oOOo-(_)-oOOo

            http://www.sureword.com/kjb1611