RE: [NH] HTML Color picker

    Message 1 of 9 , Sep 2, 2000
      Hi Grant,

      >I had a bit of spare time

      You do pretty neat stuff in your spare time!!! ;) It's worth the
      visit folks and also Steve Riddle's which is different than
      Grant's, but has a lot of text for reading/learning. Instead of
      the Battle of the Browsers we can have a Comparing of the Color
      Pickers. ;)

      Stephen's:
      http://www.blueneptune.com/~stephen/

      Grant's:
      >Check it out
      >www.markUp.co.nz/colorPicker/back_to_font_home.htm
      >
      >Also included in a notetab library.
      >www.markUp.co.nz/colorPicker/xhtml-css.zip

      http://www.sureword.com/notetab

      The NoteTab and Html List...
      mailto:Ntb-html-Subscribe@...
    • Grant
      Message 2 of 9 , Sep 4, 2000
        > Hi All,
        > It's been a long day,
        > I just posted a request to go to my page an look at my DHTML color
        > picker for comments, compliments or criticisms and did not include

        hi Stephen

        The page produces a script error "object not found"
        The problem lies call to the movingcursor() function in the body
        You most likely know this but
        The usual reasons for this error is that you are trying to call an object
        that you haven't instantiated (a var or array) or that you are calling a
        document object that has not yet loaded.