RE: [NH] HTML Color picker

  • Clint Tredway
    Message 1 of 9 , Sep 1, 2000
      That is really cool. Thanks for working on this!
      - Today is the tomorrow you were worried about yesterday -
      FREE Personalized Email at Mail.com
      Message 2 of 9 , Sep 2, 2000
        Hi Grant,

        >I had a bit of spare time

        You do pretty neat stuff in your spare time!!! ;) It's worth the
        visit folks and also Steve Riddle's which is different than
        Grant's, but has a lot of text for reading/learning. Instead of
        the Battle of the Browsers we can have a Comparing of the Color
        Pickers. ;)

        Stephen's:
        http://www.blueneptune.com/~stephen/

        Grant's:
        >Check it out
        >www.markUp.co.nz/colorPicker/back_to_font_home.htm
        >
        >Also included in a notetab library.
        >www.markUp.co.nz/colorPicker/xhtml-css.zip

        http://www.sureword.com/notetab

        The NoteTab and Html List...
        mailto:Ntb-html-Subscribe@...
      • Grant
        Message 3 of 9 , Sep 4, 2000
          > Hi All,
          > It's been a long day,
          > I just posted a request to go to my page an look at my DHTML color
          > picker for comments, compliments or criticisms and did not include

          hi Stephen

          The page produces a script error "object not found"
          The problem lies call to the movingcursor() function in the body
          You most likely know this but
          The usual reasons for this error is that you are trying to call an object
          that you haven't instantiated (a var or array) or that you are calling a
          document object that has not yet loaded.