RE: [NH] HTML Color picker

  • Grant
    Message 1 of 9 , Sep 1, 2000
      I had a bit of spare time so I put a bit of work in on the color picker.
      Did a quicksearch on other color pickers out there and I think mines a
      winner.
      It's fast, intuitive and fun to use way to see and get font and background
      color contrasts, the only drawback is that it requires ie4+.

      Check it out
      www.markUp.co.nz/colorPicker/back_to_font_home.htm

      Also included in a notetab library.

      www.markUp.co.nz/colorPicker/xhtml-css.zip

      The incorperated color picker is and hta application which allows you to run
      in full screen mode and will allow me to extend it's functionality if I get
      the time.
    • Clint Tredway
      Message 2 of 9 , Sep 1, 2000
        That is really cool. Thanks for working on this!
        - Today is the tomorrow you were worried about yesterday -
        FREE Personalized Email at Mail.com
        Message 3 of 9 , Sep 2, 2000
          Hi Grant,

          >I had a bit of spare time

          You do pretty neat stuff in your spare time!!! ;) It's worth the
          visit folks and also Steve Riddle's which is different than
          Grant's, but has a lot of text for reading/learning. Instead of
          the Battle of the Browsers we can have a Comparing of the Color
          Pickers. ;)

          Stephen's:
          http://www.blueneptune.com/~stephen/

          Grant's:
          >Check it out
          >www.markUp.co.nz/colorPicker/back_to_font_home.htm
          >
          >Also included in a notetab library.
          >www.markUp.co.nz/colorPicker/xhtml-css.zip

          http://www.sureword.com/notetab

          The NoteTab and Html List...
          mailto:Ntb-html-Subscribe@...
        • Grant
          Message 4 of 9 , Sep 4, 2000
            > Hi All,
            > It's been a long day,
            > I just posted a request to go to my page an look at my DHTML color
            > picker for comments, compliments or criticisms and did not include

            hi Stephen

            The page produces a script error "object not found"
            The problem lies call to the movingcursor() function in the body
            You most likely know this but
            The usual reasons for this error is that you are trying to call an object
            that you haven't instantiated (a var or array) or that you are calling a
            document object that has not yet loaded.