Color Picking

  • phil
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 1, 2000
      I don't know if this is a dead issue, but I use a small file that was made
      by Joe Barta that has all the 216 Netscape colors( and codes). It is
      easy to use and complete. If anyone wants a copy I will send it to them.
      It is 110kb.

      Phil E.
    • Wayland_B_Fowler@Raytheon.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 5, 2000
        Hi to All,

        Sorry to keep revisiting this subject, but I never saw that anyone mention
        the following site for a color picker. Someone took us to another
        "pagetutor" location, but not this particular site. You should check it
        out. It was done, I believe, by Joe Barta, with some JavaScript magic and
        is very interactive. You can pick a background color, then select a font
        color and actually see what it looks like. If you like what you see, and
        you are so inclined, you can copy the code from the frame on the right side
        and paste it to your own file. It is really simple, I have used it several
        times already.

        http://www.pagetutor.com/pagetutor/makapage/picker/index.html

        Regards,

        Wayland Fowler