[NH] Re: html tables - can I clip?

    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 16, 1999
      Hi Mary,

      > Would it be feasible to make myself a clip...

      I got to thinking that you may not know what to do with the
      sections of the page when it is done. I suspect you will do it
      by sections, a table for each of the different tables you have.
      What you would do it take one of the tables and add the prompts
      like I said in a new document. Select it, right click over the
      Library where you want it added, and choose "Add from Document."
      You may also ricght click over the Library where you want to put
      the Clip and choose "New clip..." When the Clip Editor opens put
      your source in there and add your prompts.

      Happy HTMLin'!
      Jody

      The NoteTab and Html List...
      mailto:Ntb-html-Subscribe@...