RE: [NH] options

  • John Shotsky
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 2, 2013
      Not sure what you are asking. Do you mean you want the browser to automatically display any updates made to the source html
      document? If so, you will have to refresh your browser, or put a refresh command into the html. I don't know how you are getting IE
      to automatically refresh, mine never does. I edit the source, save it, and the browser won't change until I refresh it. Or are you
      asking something else?

      Regards,
      John