options

  • Dave
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 2, 2013
      Hi
      when doing HTML Internet explorer works beautifully when made a page and
      opened it to find out if it works, if you make a change Internet explorer
      updates the change.
      How do I get firefox 19 to do the same thing ,have always had problem.
      THANKYOU DAVE M
    • John Shotsky
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 2, 2013
        Not sure what you are asking. Do you mean you want the browser to automatically display any updates made to the source html
        document? If so, you will have to refresh your browser, or put a refresh command into the html. I don't know how you are getting IE
        to automatically refresh, mine never does. I edit the source, save it, and the browser won't change until I refresh it. Or are you
        asking something else?

        Regards,
        John