Re: [NH] HTML syntax highlighting not working correct

  • M
    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 27, 2012
      Hi,

      I noticed that syntax highlighting is haywire. I assumed that the
      programmers were already aware of this fault and were working on it. No
      doubt there will be an upgrade soon. I hope so.

      Michael Rawley.

      -----
      No virus found in this message.
    • manon_purple
      Message 2 of 6 , Dec 27, 2012
        Thanks for the input Axel, so far did not see a relation with wordwrap, but that could be an issue. For now I revert to version 6.

        > manon_purple wrote:
        > > or only partial highlighted.
        >
        > In my experience URL highlighting has always been partially fooled by
        > word wrap. I never found it a problem, but using NZ for many things
        > besides HTML I'm used to doing without highlighting anyway.
        >
        > Axel

      • manon_purple
        Message 3 of 6 , Dec 27, 2012
          Thanks Michael, in version 7.1 a problem with syntax highlighting is supposed to be remedied, according to the changes log. I have no idea if the programmers read this board. For now I will revert to version 6.

          --- In ntb-html@yahoogroups.com, M <rawley@...> wrote:

          > Hi,
          >
          > I noticed that syntax highlighting is haywire. I assumed that the
          > programmers were already aware of this fault and were working on it. No
          > doubt there will be an upgrade soon. I hope so.
          >
          > Michael Rawley.
          >

          > -----
          > No virus found in this message.

        • Fookes Software
          Message 4 of 6 , Jan 17, 2013
            Hi,

            Yes we are aware of certain issues with the syntax highlighting
            feature. We have fixed many problems but it's complicated and some
            fixes unfortunately cause other problems elsewhere. But we're doing
            our best to sort it out.

            Julian - Fookes Software Helpdesk