Help Adding Shortcuts to top toolbar

  • B Johnson
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 24, 2012
      Hello,
      We just upgraded from NoteTab Pro 6 to 7 for Windows 8. I am unable to add the shortcuts for alignment to the html tools. It has them for the document portion. In 6 we have them in both locations. We are not programmers but retired teachers who create webpages for fun. Can someone give me a simple answer as to how to add these to the toolbar. There is no HTML-1 option.
      Thank you.
    • Dave
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 24, 2012
        Hi
        I do not have 8 but it should be the same so , make the clip you want and
        from the clip window drag to the toolbar, then if you want right click on
        the new icon and then you can choose a replacement for the icon if you wish.
        THANKYOU DAVE M

        > We just upgraded from NoteTab Pro 6 to 7 for Windows 8. I am unable to add
        > the shortcuts for alignment to the html tools. It has them for the
        > document portion. In 6 we have them in both locations. We are not
        > programmers but retired teachers who create webpages for fun. Can someone
        > give me a simple answer as to how to add these to the toolbar. There is
        > no HTML-1 option.
        > Thank you.

      • Bobbie Johnson