Re: [NH] HTML Text Editors

  • Fookes Software
    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 17, 2012
      Hi Cole,

      Just to let you know there's a big "How To..." section in NoteTab's help
      file that you may find helpful. Just press F1 to open the help file.

      If you prefer a printable version you can download it from:
      http://www.notetab.com/doc/NoteTab-Manual.pdf

      The "How To" section starts on page 40.

      Julian - Fookes Software Help Desk