Re: [NH] HTML Text Editors

    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 16, 2012
      M wrote:
      > I think Axel may have missed something. The first thing I would
      > ask you is what do you want a text editor for?

      I mayx not have been clear enough, but just that was implicit in my "the
      big change is
      not how to do things but what to do."

      > a word processor [...] is used for correspondance, writing that
      > novel and similar activities while the text editor is used for
      > writing web pages, computer programs and the like.

      Not necessarily. As I write formatted text using LaTeX, the tool of
      choice still is Notetab.

      Axel
    • Fookes Software
      Message 2 of 6 , Dec 17, 2012
        Hi Cole,

        Just to let you know there's a big "How To..." section in NoteTab's help
        file that you may find helpful. Just press F1 to open the help file.

        If you prefer a printable version you can download it from:
        http://www.notetab.com/doc/NoteTab-Manual.pdf

        The "How To" section starts on page 40.

        Julian - Fookes Software Help Desk