foreign section

    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 28, 2012
      I want to write a single paragraph in Russion. In LaTeX there is a
      simple syntax for temporarily changing the character set in the middle
      of a document, but I can't find anything comparable in HTML. With my
      basic language usually not being English I can't choose cp-1251 in the
      head, as I also need those umlauts, and what about a Hebrew and a
      Russian paragraph in the same text?

      One way to go would be Unicode entities like "&1050;" but I'd prefer to
      avoid that.

      Danke

      Johann-Häck-Str. 14 Fax: +49/ 2174/ 7439 68
    • Piotr
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 28, 2012
        You could make the whole page in UTF-8.

        Regards,