RE: [NH] Markdown

  • John Shotsky
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 27, 2012
      I worked on it until I ran into issues that I couldn't solve with NoteTab clips. I contacted the developer to see about
      adding more support, but he wasn't interested. So, I dropped it in favor of another technique that I developed.
      Essentially, I built a set of tags to automatically tag everything in a document, (with manual tags as needed) and use
      those tags to create the html, again through clips. No need for universal support, and I can add tags any time I need
      them. I run Calibre through NoteTab to convert the html to ebooks as well.
      You can see some of my html files at:
      http://recipetools.gotdns.com/index_mag.htm

      Regards,
      John