Aw: [NH] How do I get HTML to show up as plain text in a web page

  • bruce.somers@web.de
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 7, 2012
      To have the HTML show on your page as in your mail, replace all opening less-than signs with  & lt; (with no space after the ampersand). That will cause them to be displayed as less-than signs, but the HTML interpreter will not find any tags.

      I hope that this comment will be displayed correctly in this mail.

      Bruce

      & lt;p class="date"]& lt:strong]<a href='http://epicroadtrips.us/2010/mich-ont/d1/' target="_blank" title="Friday, June 11"]Friday, June 11& lt;/a]& lt;/strong]& lt;/p]

      No spaces between the ampersands and the characters lt.

      Von: "Mike Breiding - Morgantown WV" <mike@...>
      An: "NTB HTML" <ntb-html@yahoogroups.com>
      Betreff: [NH] How do I get HTML to show up as plain text in a web page

      I want this HTML to show up as plain text, not a link, in a web page How
      do I do that?

      href='http://epicroadtrips.us/2010/mich-ont/d1/' target="_blank"

      I tired <pre> and <code> but that did not work.

      Thanks,
      -Mike