Re: [NH] Slow page ....!

    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 23, 2000
      Hi Bill,

      Gee bro, what' wrong with 5kb. ;) If it were me I would take out
      the drop shadow if I was not going to *increase* the file size to
      make it look right. It does not flow smoothly the way it is, the
      gray is not showing all the shades for me. You might not make
      the vert/horiz as large and cut down on blur if you are using it.

      >like to get it down to about 5k if possible ...
      >http://www.domainsnregistry.com/bordercolliepups/bordercollielogo.jpg

      http://www.sureword.com/notetab

      The NoteTab and Html List...
      mailto:Ntb-html-Subscribe@...