Re: [NH] Integration of CSE HTML Validator Lite to Note Tab

  • Eric G.V. Fookes
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 22, 2000
      Hello Pierre,

      >I thought CSE HTML Validator Lite would integrate fine in Note Tab
      >Pro, so I don't have to change interface. Well it seems it doesn't,
      >as the Help file in Note Tab says it integrates to CSE Validator Pro.
      >Why is that ?

      That is something you will have to ask the author of CSE. He wanted the
      integration feature available to software like NoteTab to only work with
      CSE Validator Pro.

      > And is there anything to do with it ?

      I believe someone has made a Clipbook library that partially works around
      this limitation. I suggest you ask on the Clips list.

      Regards,
      Eric Fookes
      NoteTab v4.82 available from