V7 Pro Syntax Colors

  • john041650
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 10, 2012
      Have any of you tried changing the default color value (128,0,0 or #800000) of the new "Code in HTML" syntax color in the options? It lets me change it to another color however NoteTab still displays all html page CSS and JavaScript code in the original default color instead of the color I set it to. Rebooted the computer and it still shows the default color.

      On a Windows 7 Pro, 64 bit box.

      John